Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Caption Contest Winner

Today is the day that I am announcing the Caption Contest Winner! Last week, I posted a picture and asked everyone to make a caption for it. I enjoyed reading what everyone's response was and how creative everyone got! Thank you!

You will receive by mail or person (depends if you live in Cheyenne or not) a certificate stating that you will recieve one Flyer Package from Monica Writes and can use it until December 31, 2015, for any reason you may have. Sounds pretty sweet right? I agree! 

The winner for this caption contest is.........
WENDY!!!

Congratulations Wendy!!!!!!! Her caption was, 

Keep yourself in focus and forget about everything area you.
 
Want to get more involved with contest and the like? Then Like my Facebook Page and get all the latest updates, events, and winnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment