Thursday, January 22, 2015

New Video Blog!

It's that time again and I have another video blog for you to watch! Let me introduce to you Nick Bradley from Iron Sharpens Iron Studio who recreates metal into beautiful pieces of art! This video is a tad bit longer then my video, but Nick has some awesome artwork to showcase for you!

Please check out Nick's Facebook page to see more beautiful artwork and to get to know him a little bit more! He can make custom orders and would love to wield a beautiful piece of art for your home or company!



Acknowledgements: I could never do this video without the beautiful Luana from Skating Buffalo Productions! Please check out her blog as well as her writing blog! She's such a talented and creative woman in which I am sincerely blessed to be friends with! I hope you enjoyed today's video!

Also don't forget to check out my video featuring myself as I talk about how I got started and my own advice to you!

1 comment: