Tuesday, April 7, 2015



I am very excited to announce that I am under Entrepreneurial Coach, Carey Conley from Infin8Nation from Top 6 Club! I know this journey with Carey is going to be tough, it’s going to stretch me to some limits, and it will grow my business to new heights that I never thought I could reach! 

Today I want to share with you several reasons why I chose to have a coach by my side during my first year as being an entrepreneur. I believe this will help convince you that you might want to invest into a coach as well as you start your own business.

A Coach can help you overcome or avoid bumps. When I met Carey, which was back in March, I felt like I could accomplish anything and everything with her. I felt like I could actually make my dream come true in a year or less. One of the reasons why I wanted to be under Carey was because she explained it to me like this: Everyone needs a coach in their life to get them through obstacles or challenges in their lives - much like a mentor. I need a coach in my life to help me avoid bumps that could hold me back from my potential. She, as a coach, could help me avoid these plagues that entrepreneurs face and without a coach, get held back in. 

A Coach will help define my business. As you have seen, I have been offering every service underneath the sun to try to get clients. It’s only after meeting Carey that I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I needed to direct my focus and find my niche. Yes, I hate that word too, but after Carey explained it, I believe that’s the only way I can succeed. After I joined her Top 6 class (which was late March), I was able to listen to an audio that helped me define my niche and who my clients are. I definitely believe that Carey can help me define my business with a sharper focus than I ever could.

A Coach will be there to encourage you and lift you up. I know that as I start my journey with Carey, I am giving her the permission to keep me accountable and to challenge me. But she’s there to help my business grow, that’s her passion. I also know she’s going to encourage me when I’m facing some battles and hard choices. She will be there to back me up and support me. Also, I have people just like me that will encourage me during my time with Carey. There’s a support team waiting for me! How exciting is that!

Do you have a support team backing you up? Do you keep asking yourself questions with no answers in sight? Then you need a coach! I know what you’re thinking: I don’t have the money. I know. I’m there with you. But, I told my husband that I fully believe that Carey will help take me to a better place than where I am now quicker than I ever could. If you want to be making money with your passion, I think a Coach is the way to go. They are there to help you get through those times and to watch you succeed in your career! Look up Carey Conley and see if she can serve you as well! 

I am very excited about this and I will try my best to keep you updated on my progress and how you too can achieve excellence quickly with sharper focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment