Friday, October 24, 2014

Guns and Art

I haven't posted in a few days and I just wanted to catch you up on my life. I volunteered a month ago to become the Point of Contact for a Arts and Crafts Club here on base for the spouses club. Yes, it's just one more thing to add on to my crazy life.

Last night was the kickoff to the club and even though only two ladies showed up, we had a good time painting, talking, drinking wine, and eating snacks. We had a lovely time and here is my lovely artwork:

I know it looks like a kid did it - don't judge
 Okay, so I'm not the best of all painters around. But hey, that is why it is called art and only in the eyes of the beholder does it look like a Vincent van Gogh work :)

This morning I was invited to my friend house to have breakfast with her, so I packed my dog and went on over. We had a lovely conversation, breakfast, and coffee. We started to talk about guns because my husband, Nathan, is a gun freak. My friend, Laurie, gets the bright idea to shoot guns in the back yard, since she leaves out in the kinda-country (it's about 5 or so miles outside of town). She invites her friend to come over and shoot with us.

We had a pellet gun and a .22 rifle to shoot with. So here I was in my pink plaid PJ pants and hoodie shooting, as seen below:



So there you have it: a girl shooting a gun in her PJs. Bet you've never seen anything like that, have you?


What have you done that is original and creative lately? Have you been out shooting in your PJs? Leave a comment below about your crazy life that you live :)

No comments:

Post a Comment