Saturday, October 18, 2014

Happy Fall Day!

Today is a BEAUTIFUL, feel good day here! It's about 66 degrees and it feels wonderful! Don't you just LOVE these days?

I want to make a shout out to ALL of you that have liked my Facebook Page! Today I have reached to 50 LIKES!!!!!! Thank you!!!!! I appreciate your help in building my page up AND supporting local (or not so local) artists and freelancers! Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!!!

To show my thanks, I took some ADORABLE pictures of my sweet babies for fall/halloween! I also wanted to show you how excited both Sassy and Casey are about reaching 50 Likes!

I have no idea why she looks so scared...

Only good one I could get. Apparently "Stay" means "Come to me" :/
Okay, maybe the only one excited about this wonderful day is me. Maybe my pets do not care. Do you have something exciting happening in your life? Or are you just enjoying the wonderful weather? I would love to hear your story!

Also, I have some exciting news coming up so stay tune! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment