Wednesday, December 24, 2014



You have probably noticed the “Coming Soon” pictures that have been added to my blog, Facebook, and Twitter. On my social media, you have seen pictures leading up to the BIG day! Each picture stated something along the lines of, “Coming soon!” or a countdown like, “10 more days!” with the background of bricks, a Christmas tree, a stocking, and now a fireplace. What could all this mean?! I know you’ve been anticipating this moment and now it’s only 

ONE DAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am very excited about the surprise because I hope it takes off! Not only online, but also in your heart. I want to inspire you, help you see your goals as attainable and not just dreams. I want you to strive to get where you always wanted.


Starting my own freelance business has been a scary adventure because I have to be very confident in my abilities and put myself out there. I also have had to put a lot of time and effort into my business without getting paid. It’s almost worst than an internship. But this has been my dream and I am making it happen with hard work and dedication.


I want you to feel that same way. I want whatever your dreams and goals are to become reality with inspiration and ideas. I know I like hearing things from people like me who have started out from the bottom and have been successful. It makes me know I can make it too.


Everyone needs to know that what they want out of life is attainable even if its spending over half your time working, planning, writing, networking, exposing yourself, going to events, having a booth at craft fairs, and never getting paid for any of it. Our dreams cannot become reality until we work at them, and that’s why I have something special for you.


And who wouldn’t want something inspirational and special on Christmas day? Think of this Christmas as being EXTRA special! Until then, have a wonderful Christmas Eve and I will see you tomorrow for the BIG reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment