Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!


It's here!!!!

This is what you've all been waiting for! I am proud to announce that Monica Writes is taking on a NEW adventure and will be producing monthly video blogs from now on with subjects on inspiring you to grab your dreams!

I will be featuring other people just like you and me and talking about how they got started! I want you to glean from the wisdom of people before you, get ideas, and be inspired!

I decided to start the video blog about myself so you can get to know me a little bit more. From now on, about once a month, I will be posting a video of me interviewing someone on what they do, how they got started, and any tips to give to our viewers - which is YOU!

I couldn't have done this video without the beautiful Luana Krause from Skating Buffalo! Check out her blog as she is a wonderful writer and producer! 

Enjoy the video and Merry Christmas!!

SIDE BAR
 
This is my FIRST White Christmas ever!!!!!!!!!!! We are expected to get between 4-6 inches of snow! I'm blowing up my Facebook with pictures and videos of the snow to all my Georgia relatives. Where I'm from, there will probably never be another White Christmas (I think it snowed on Christmas back when I was a toddler). 

I wanted to share with you some pictures of my little family on this fabulous cold day! Nathan was restless and wanted to take Casey, our dog, to a park. Casey LOVED it and he was running and playing in the snow! So precious! But here are two pictures taken for our pleasure and yours! Merry Christmas!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment