Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Contest is OPEN!


Today is the BIG Day! Today is the DAY that my FIRST contest opens up! Today is the day that you can get your friends and family to Like my Facebook Page, comment on what kinds of writing you enjoy most, and sharing the post! You could win a $10 gift card to Starbucks! If my Page reaches 200 Likes, then I'll DOUBLE the gift card to $20!!!!!! Get Liking, start Sharing, and begin to ask friends and family to Like my Facebook Page!

Look out for THIS picture on my Facebook Page to comment on what kind of writing you enjoy:



Please read all RULES before participating if you have not done so yet. I would appreciate it as I try to spell out everything I could think of before this contest began.

I cannot wait to see what kind of turnout this contest will have! Remember, the last day to share, comment, and get friends to Like my Page is Monday. January 12. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment