Monday, January 5, 2015




Do you love coffee? What about free coffee? Interested now? Continue reading.


Are you ready to win free coffee with just a click of a button?! I am here to announce the first set of my contest this month by doing a very simple one: 


Like my Facebook Page on January 7-12, find the picture I will post on January 7 HERE on my Blog, and comment on it what kinds of writing you enjoy. You’ll be eligible to win a $10 gift card to Starbucks! I will put everyone’s name in a drawing who comments on the post and on January 14, I will announce the winner! 


Want to add your chances of getting this gift card? Then get a FRIEND to Like my Facebook Page and comment on the post mentioned above. Email me through Facebook to let me know who your friend is and I will add your name into the drawing! 


You’re so eager to win this gift card that there is ONE more way to add your name into the drawing! Share my post on your wall to encourage other friends and family to Like my Page! The more friends you get to Like my Page and comment on my post, the more chances you’ll have at winning!

If my Page reaches 200 Likes, I will DOUBLE the gift card to $20!!!!!! 

Simple! Easy!


But first, there are rules (I know, boring!) and I would appreciate it if you read them before participating in the contest:


1.      You DO NOT have to be a resident of the US. I have friends who live in Germany and want them to have the opportunity to enjoy my contests. I do ask that you make your comments in English.

2.      You DO have to be 18 years and older to participate in the contest, but NOT to Like the Page (you will be counted for this).

3.      Absolutely no language, sexual references, innuendos, vulgar, or coarse jokes is allowed. I will not tolerate this type of behavior and will delete your comment(s) and email you why. I want this contest to be safe and fun for everyone. Plus, we’re all adults and I like to think we can handle ourselves accordingly.

4.      PLEASE email me when a friend Likes my Page. I cannot add you to the drawing if you do not inform me. If you do not, I will not add an extra ticket that has your name on it in the drawing.

5.      PLEASE email me when you share my post. I should see it on the Page, but just in case I miss it, be on the safe side.

6.      ONE SHARE of my post PER DAY. If you share my post more than once a day, I will only count it ONCE.

7.      Please have proper grammar. This is just a pet-peeve of mine, but it’s definitely appreciated.

8.       I will be giving out ONE $10 gift card to the winner. I will NOT exchanging it for something else. I will only do that if the winner lives here in Cheyenne, WY, and the gift card can be exchanged from Starbucks to Paramount CafĂ© instead. This is the ONE and ONLY exchange I’ll do.



Liking my Facebook Page is one way to stay updated on my news, events, deals, specials, and promotions that are coming up this year! I want 2015 to be exciting for both you and me and what way to get started then winning a gift card to your favorite coffee place?!


I am looking forward to your comments, sharing, and likes January 7-12!

No comments:

Post a Comment