Friday, January 16, 2015

I have another contest coming up on Monday, January 19! This time, it will be a Caption Contest! I will give you a picture on Monday, January 19, on my blog and at a specific time you'll find it on my Facebook Page! All you'll need to do is come up with a creative caption under 50 words or less! 

This time, whoever wins will receive ONE FREE Flyer Package that will not expire until December 31, 2015! That's a total of $30 and includes design and wording for any event, contest, announcement, or request! And it's all yours for FREE! 

Like always, I have to tell you the Rules for the Caption Contest:

1. You DO NOT have to be a resident of the US. I have friends who live in Germany and want them to have the opportunity to enjoy my contests. I do ask that you make your comments in English.
 
2. You DO have to be 18 years and older to participate in the contest, but NOT to Like the Page (you will be counted for this). 

3. Absolutely no language, sexual references, innuendos, vulgar, or coarse jokes is allowed. I will not tolerate this type of behavior and will delete your comment(s) and email you why. I want this contest to be safe and fun for everyone. Plus, we’re all adults and I like to think we can handle ourselves accordingly.
 
4. Please have proper grammar. This is just a pet-peeve of mine, but it’s definitely appreciated.

Have fun and be creative! 

No comments:

Post a Comment