Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Before I announce the winner of the contest I had last week, I want to thank the ones who participated in it. If you have any suggestions, recommendations, and the like, please feel free to leave me a comment. I made the comments where anyone can post now (sorry for the times I didn't have it. I didn't realize that until my mom said something). 

Let me announce the winner of the contest now! Drum roll please!



It's Katie P!!!!!!!! Not only did she LIKE my page, COMMENT on my picture, and SHARED it on her Facebook page, she made sure she was going to win this Starbucks gift card! Too bad we couldn't reach 200+ likes, but a free gift card is pretty cool!

So Katie, please email me and let me know where you would like to meet and when on my Facebook Page! I am so happy that you won! For the other contestant, thank you for commenting on my picture! I enjoyed reading your response as well as Katie's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment